- Vertical columns behind the bed and curtains all around makes the room look taller.
- The bed appears bounded by rhombus pattern extending from the back of the bed to the ceiling.
- The lines on the carpet marks the boundary for the bed space including the two side tables.
- Vertical lines on the column and curtain behind the bed makes the room look taller.
- The lines on the carpet also marks out the boundary for the bed space including the two side tables.
- The position of the bench, facing of the bed and side tables provide direction.
- Feature wall with rhombus shaped mirror extending from behind the bed to the ceiling above the bed area, making it C-shaped design.
- Side drawer cabinet with rectangular mirror faces.
- Cylindrical lamp with a rectangular metal frame and chained to the ceiling.
- Shape on carpet that defines then boundary of the bed area including the two side tables.
- The rounded sofa in front of the bed provides a feeling of softness and comfort.
- Light beige carpet colors from the floor to the beige or light brown upholstery and curtain.
- Darker brown wood frame emphasis the bed area.
- Warm colored lighting, estimated about 4000K.
- Overall soft texture from carpet to the upholstery, bed and curtains.
- Use of mirror finishes where there are sharp corners and box shapes
- Natural lights possibly all round if the curtains are pulled back.
- Only two artificial bedside lights in the room
- Mirror finished, rhombus pattern extending from the back of the bed to the ceiling.
- Patterned button on the sofa stool in front of the bed.
- Patterned fabric design on pillowcase.
- Overall balance is generally symmetrical with some exceptions such as the bench and slightly different side cabinet design.
- Repetition is found in the mirror finished, rhombus pattern extending from the back of the bed to the ceiling.
- The use of the wall and ceiling feature placed great emphasis on the bed area.
- The hanging lamps provides emphasis for not only the bed but the entire C-shaped design including the back wall and ceiling feature.
Proportion and Scale:
- During the day when the curtain is fully opened, the dominant color should be the light beige of the carpet and flooring.
- At night when the curtain is fully closed, the dominant color should be beige color.
- The dark brown wood feature and the mirror finishes makes up the remaining 10% or so.
- Shape: The pillow, featured wall and ceiling have rhombus patterns.
- Color: Overall color scheme are shades of beige and brown.
- Texture: Nice blend of fabric texture with a good portion (i.e. not excessive) of mirror finishes.
- Lines: Mostly rectilinear, except where soft items are curvilinear.
- Materials: Fabric, leather, mirror finishes (could be steel or glass mirror), and wood.
- Lightings: Just right amount of lighting for the right time of the day.